The Summer Track & Field season runs from September/October, right through until the end of March. The start and finish dates for each club can vary.
The Summer Season focuses mainly on Track & Field events and there are numerous State Competitions held throughout the Summer Season. The Winter Race Walking and Cross Country Seasons run from April to July, with set a program at designated locations.
What does a Little Aths Season Membership entitle me to?
Purchasing a Little Athletics Season Membership will entitle your child to attend any activities offered from the 1st September 2020 to 31st July 2021!
- Access to ANY weekly Competition Meets and Training sessions offered by your chosen Club
- Insurance cover
- Access to weekly Club results and achievement books through Results HQ
- Opportunity to participate in up to SIX Little Athletics SA Summer State Competitions
- Opportunity to participate in the Country Championships (regional members only)
- Pus BONUS Access to the WINTER Season program – ALL Cross Country and Race-Walking Programs!
The 2020/21 Summer season has now finished. To get involved you can join our upcoming 2021 Winter Season.
Registrations opening soon. For more information visit https://salaa.org.au/winter-competitions/